Things to know about the library:
- · We are located in Building 5.
- · Use your JCC Student ID card to checkout books or other material from the library.
- · You can access thousands of articles and other research material directly from our website using our online library databases. http://www.sunyjefferson.edu/academics/library
- · To access library databases from home or any other off campus location, you will need to log in using your JCC Network ID.
Your JCC Network ID is the combination of your first initial, your last name (all in lower case) and the month and day of your birth date (MMDD format). Omit spaces and punctuation. Your network password is your birthday, in six-digit format (MMDDYY). Here is an example:
ID = jdoe0605
Password = 060585
If you have login problems, contact the student help desk (315) 786-6511. Make sure you tell them you are an EDGE student.
- · You can get help from a qualified librarian 24/7 from our Ask a Librarian chat service. Keep in mind that it won’t necessarily be one of our JCC librarians on the chat, but it will be a qualified librarian that will be able to help you with general research and resource related questions. http://www.sunyjefferson.edu/academics/library/ask-librarian
- · Like all JCC students, you are welcome to visit the library and use one of our computers to do your research, consult with one of our reference librarians if you’re having any trouble finding research material, or just take advantage of the space to study or do group work with your classmates.