Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing JCC Library Databases From Your Home/Office
Accessing JCC Library Databases from Your Home or Office
Remote access to the library’s online databases is available to current JCC students, faculty, and staff using the following procedure:
- Go to the JCC Website.
- In the center column of the footer area of any JCC page, click the link “Library"
- OR Go to MYJCC and choose Library from Launch Pad on left
- Click on the “Resources for Research” link on the left menu
- Select "JCC Library Databases & More"
- Select a subject category from the menu on the left and then select a database
- You may be prompted for a username and password
- For first time users your JCC User ID is the combination of your first initial, your last name (all in lower case) and the month and day of your birth date (MMDD format). Omit spaces and punctuation. Your default password is your birthday, in six-digit format (MMDDYY). You will need to change your password the first time you login. The new password must be six or more characters and have two of the following: a capital letter, a number, or a character created when using <shift> and a number key on the keyboard. This same username and password will be used for computer access on campus, campus wireless, library databases, MyJCC and Blackboard.
- John Doe, born July 5, 1985.
- Jane Doe-Smith, born October 13, 1976
If you are having difficulties with passwords please contact the Student Help Desk. The phone number is 315-786-6511. (The toll free number is 1-888-435-6522, please ask for the Help Desk.)