The library offers many services to community members (Please note that community members under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult). With a free "Community Borrower's Card" (valid photo id is required to obtain this card), community patrons may:
- Borrow books
- Use our Interlibrary Loan Service
- Use the Internet using the library's computers
- Use the guest wireless network
- Access articles using the library's databases while in the library
Free Online Resources for Community Users
- Open WorldCat Search for and request books the library does not own.
- NOVELny New York Online Virtual Electronic Library - Provides free access to online research databases for New York State residents.
Community User Guidelines
- Borrowing Materials (Includes fines and renewal information.)
- Computer Use Computers are available for community members' use with the understanding that our students have first priority. Please consult the "Computer Use" link for detailed information.
- Patron Conduct
We welcome any opportunity to work with JCC alumni!
Of the services and resources we offer to all Community Patrons, the following resources may be of special interest to alumni of JCC:
- JCC College History Resources including online access to JCC's yearbook, "The Jeffersonian" and the JCC Student Newspapers Collection.
- Black River Review: Print copies available in the Local History/Archives area.
- JCC College Catalogs: Print copies available in the Local History/Archives area.